Dedicated to championing gutsy film-making, from the pulsating heart of Berlin, Berlin Film Journal is currently on the look out for fresh voices! We’re interested in working with like-minded people who are passionate about film and writing.
There are a number of perks to working with our team! In becoming a Berlin Film Journal writer you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop a unique writing voice
- Build up a portfolio of published work
- Interview members of the film industry
- Attend any number of Berlin Film Society screenings
- Gain accreditation to any film festival of your choosing
- Network with other members of the film press
Whether you’re an old hand at film criticism or an aspiring writer straight out of high school, we encourage applicants of all ages and backgrounds to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note that this is a volunteer position and we are unable to pay contributors at this time.
Berlin Film Journal is led by the Berlin Film Society: a non-profit organisation dedicated to showcasing and providing a platform for thought-provoking, innovative, and compelling films from around the world, many of which might otherwise not be seen.